Flat for sale in Marshalls Road, Raunds, Wellingborough NN9
Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1933 628155 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Two Bedrooms
- First Floor Flat
- Allocated Parking
- Great Condition
- Close to Town Centre
A stunning two bedroom flat in the heart of Raunds. Presented in immaculate condition throughout this property makes the ideal first time buy or buy to let investment. Call now to arrange your viewing!
A Stunning Two Bedroom Flat in the heart of Raunds. Presented in immaculate condition throughout this property makes the ideal first time buy or buy to let investment. Call now to arrange your viewing!
Entered via door to the rear aspect and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Entered via door to the side aspect, access to loft space, positive input ventilation and doors to the lounge/diner, bathroom and bedrooms.
Lounge / Diner 15' 1" x 10' 4" plus door recess ( 4.60m x 3.15m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric wall heater and door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 5' 4" max ( 3.76m x 1.63m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of matching base and floor to ceiling units with work surfaces over, single bowl sink, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the rear aspect and cupboard housing tank.
Bedroom One 12' 4" max x 8' 10" ( 3.76m max x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and wall mounted heater.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.95m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in cupboard and wall mounted heater.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, part tiling and igenix heater/air con unit.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Raunds, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Raunds for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Marshalls Road properties for sale