A substantial four bedroom detached home a highly sought after area of Old Town. Having been significantly improved throughout with a two storey rear extension, driveway, large garden, modern kitchen & bathroom, en suite and downstairs cloakroom.
Extended four bedroom family home situated in the sought after Old Town area of Eastbourne. The property firstly benefits from having outstanding views over Old Town and The South Downs from the front of the property and from the rear garden. The spacious accommodation comprises of enclosed porch, entrance hall, through living room, dining room and further reception room, cloakroom, kitchen, four double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and family bathroom. The property also benefits from block paved driveway, garage and extensive rear garden with views of the South Downs. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to the front aspect leading into entrance hall with double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and understairs cupboard.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, WC, radiator and wash hand basin.
Living Room 17' 6" x 11' 4" ( 5.33m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator. Opening into:
Dining Room 14' 4" x 9' 4" ( 4.37m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator. Opening into:
3rd Reception Room 14' 5" x 9' 3" ( 4.39m x 2.82m )
Double glazed patio doors leading into garden and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 5" max x 12' 6" max ( 4.39m max x 3.81m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surface over, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to the rear aspect and door to the side access.
Stairs rising from entrance hall leading to the first floor landing with two double glazed windows to the side aspects, radiator, airing cupboard and cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" plus storage cupboards x 12' 6" ( 4.01m plus storage cupboards x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.73m max x 3.17m max )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 14' 11" max x 9' 4" max ( 4.55m max x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and radiator.
Bedroom 4 12' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin, WC.
Large brick drive for multiple cars, raised planted borders and access to the garage.
Tiered rear garden comprising patio area adjoining the property leading to an area being mainly laid to lawn, steps leading up to a further mature area of lawn, trees and shrubs.
With power and electric door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.