A well presented and extended three bedroom semi-detached home. Open-plan in design with a large south-facing rear garden, The adjoining villages of Histon and Impington are attractive and very popular, and conveniently positioned for access to the City centre, train station and Science Park.
Part glazed entrance door leading into;
With stairs rising to the first floor and storage space under, radiator to side and doors through to;
4.04m max x 3.20m max (13'3" x 10'5") With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator to side, wooden flooring throughout. TV and internet points.
4.84m max x 3.46m max (15'10" x 11'4") A lovely featured wood burner with surround, large storage cupboard, space for office area with internet point.
6.36m max x 4.57m max (20'10" x 14'11") A beautiful open plan space with plenty of natural light, wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over, five ring gas hob with double oven under and extractor hood above, ceramic sink and drainer, space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer, two Velux windows, French doors leading out into the garden, radiators to either side.
With double glazed window to rear aspect, and doors leading out to the side of the property, wall mounted combination boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
A three piece suite comprising of a walk in shower cubicle, low level WC and a wash hand basin, fully tiled suite, Velux windows, radiator.
With access to loft space, double glazed window to side aspect and doors through to all rooms;
4.55m max x 3.05m max (14'11" x 10'0") A large and spacious double room with double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator under.
3.50m max x 3.09m max (11'5" x 10'1") With double glazed window to front aspect and radiator under.
3.58m max x 2.53m max (11'8" x 8'3") With two sets of double glazed windows to front aspect and radiators under.
A white three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower head, low level WC and a pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, obscured double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
To the front there is a gravel driveway for off street parking for to 3-4 vehicles, the property has the benefit of a car porch with light and power, a fantastic sized south facing rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn, timber shed to the rear, enclosed by wooden fencing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.