** Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000 ** Situated in a cul-de-sac on this popular road is this two bedroom mid terrace property benefiting from a 17ft lounge, 11ft kitchen with breakfast bar, two double bedrooms, first floor bathroom, driveway leading to the garage and a good sized rear garden.
** Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000 ** Situated in a cul-de-sac on this popular road is this two bedroom mid terrace property benefiting from a 17ft lounge, 11ft kitchen with breakfast bar, two double bedrooms, first floor bathroom, driveway leading to the garage and a good sized rear garden. The property also benefits from Hive smart meters which the vendor has informed us will be staying. The property is perfectly situated for access to Dewsbury, Batley and Heckmondwike town centres and all local amenities and schooling are nearby, as well as Dewsbury Hospital.
Lounge 17' 11" Max x 11' 9" Max ( 5.46m Max x 3.58m Max )
Double glazed Upvc patio door leading to garden, gas fire with wooden surround, wall lights, gas central heating radiator, telephone and TV points and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and breakfast bar. Sink drainer with mixer tap, electric oven with gas hob, wall mounted cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine. Cupboard housing boiler, gas central heating radiator and double glazed Upvc window to front.
First Floor Landing
Gas central heating radiator and loft hatch leading to loft which is part boarded.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 8' 3" ( 3.58m x 2.51m )
Double glazed Upvc window to rear and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
Double glazed Upvc window to front, gas central heating radiator, storage cupboard and coving to ceiling.
Panelled bath with mixer tap, wall mounted shower over and wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low level flush WC, extractor fan and part tiled.
To the front of the property is a small rockery feature leading to the front door and to the side of the property is a garage with up and over door ideal for storage. The front of the garage provides a parking space. To the rear of the property is a patio area, lawned area and decked area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.