Two double bedroom first floor flat with garden space. Offered for sale with no ongoing chain. Briefly comprising entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen and two double bedrooms. Ideal First Time buy or Investment. Call for an appointment to view
Two double bedroom first floor flat offered for sale with no ongoing chain. Briefly comprising entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen and two double bedrooms. To the rear of the property you will find an enclosed rear garden laid with patio and to the front of the property is a driveway and garden laid with bark chippings . Viewing is highly recommended. Please call Peter Alan Neath on to arrange your appointment or book online 24/7.
Upvc entrance door, tiled flooring, door to outbuildings, upvc door to garden.
Lounge 15' 4" x 12' 2" max ( 4.67m x 3.71m max )
Upvc double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, feature fireplace with surround.
Kitchen 8' 10" max x 8' 5" ( 2.69m max x 2.57m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, washing machine, cupboard housing combi boiler, upvc double glazed window to rear and side, laminate flooring.
Access to bedrooms, storage cupboard, fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.48m )
Two upvc double glazed windows to front, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.87m )
Upvc double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, storage cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising wash hand basin, bath with shower over and w.c. Vinyl flooring, upvc double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the home there is a driveway providing off road parking, this is laid mainly with chipping's, side access to rear. To the rear there is an enclosed garden mainly laid with chipping's along with a patio area.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.