Flat for sale in Dereham NR19
Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1362 685037 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Upper Floor Split-Level Apartment
- 2 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge / Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Recently Updated Radiator Heating System
- Intercom Entry System
- Close to Dereham Town Centre
- Ideal First Time Buy
A well presented 2 bedroom split-level upper floor apartment, located within this converted Grade II Listed former Maltings building, close to Dereham town centre amenities and facilities. Boasting a modern fitted kitchen, allocated off-road parking space and an intercom controlled entry system!
We are pleased to offer for sale this well presented 2 bedroom split-level apartment, located within this converted Grade II Listed building, which is within easy reach of Dereham town centre amenities and facilities.
An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation and location on offer.
Call us today to book your viewing!
Communal Entrance Hall
Lounge / Diner 18' 2" x 10' 10" ( 5.54m x 3.30m )
Kitchen 8' 1" x 5' 10" ( 2.46m x 1.78m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 17' 9" x 11' 5" max narrowing to 8' 4" min (sloping ceiling) ( 5.41m x 3.48m max narrowing to 2.54m min (sloping ceiling) )
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.87m )
This property benefits from an allocated underground parking space.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre and large supermarkets, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
The photograph on the front of these particulars is of the building where this apartment is located.
This property is leasehold with approximately 990 years remaining on the lease. The vendor informs us the current service charge is £708.00 per annum and ground rent is £50.00 per annum. Further details can be obtained from the vendors solicitors at time of purchase.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed into the town centre and bear right at the War Memorial. Follow the road over the controlled crossing into Wellington Road and continue into Neatherd Road. Proceed over the traffic lights and turn immediately right into The Maltings development.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Dereham, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Dereham for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK properties for sale