***guide price £110,000 - £115,000*** Offered to the market with no chain is this three bedroom semi-detached property in maltby! Boasting off street parking, front, side and rear gardens! A viewing is a must to appreciate the size of the property on offer!
Entering into the property there is a side facing uPVC door leading into the entrance hall which provides access to all ground floor living spaces & has stairs rising to the first floor.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 7' 6" + Recess ( 2.69m x 2.29m + Recess )
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, rear facing double glazed window, central heated radiator, part tiling to walls, integrated electric oven & hob, work surfaces, sink and drainers, rear facing uPVC door leading to garden.
Lounge / Diner 20' 11" x 10' 1" ( 6.38m x 3.07m )
The lounge/diner benefits from dual aspect with front and rear facing double glazed window, carpet flooring, coving, central heated radiator.
Side facing double glazed window, carpet flooring, low flush WC with wash hand basin.
The landing provides access to all first floor living spaces, there is also carpet flooring & a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.25m )
The main bedroom offers ample size and comprises of central heated radiator, carpet flooring, and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" Into Door x 12' 9" ( 3.68m Into Door x 3.89m )
The second bedroom again is a great size, offering rear facing double glazed window, carpet flooring,
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 9' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.87m )
The third bedroom comprises of a front facing double glazed window, central heated radiator and carpet flooring.
Front facing frosted glass window, shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiling to walls and floor.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.