Semi-detached house for sale in Braeside Avenue, Brighton BN1
Semi-detached house for sale - 4 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1273 447317 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Semi-detached four bedroom family house
- Lounge, dining room & conservatory
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Utility room/shower room & cloakroom
- Modern family bathroom & further separate WC
- Fully powered summer house/office
- Good size rear garden & off road parking for three cars
- 'nest' controlled heating system throughout
stop and take a look at this one of a kind family home located in an ideal position in the ever popular Patcham. This larger than average house is finished to the highest possible standard & comprises of an extended ground floor area, fully powered summer house/office, off road parking for 3 cars.
This house is not only impressive but is also very practical for family living. Downstairs there is huge amount of living space which has been separated for the perfect family set up. Upon entering you have a large separate living room with a large bay window. This leads onto a great entertaining space, a modern and newly refurbished kitchen, a conservatory and a dining room. These all flow together for amazing family get togethers and leads out to the rear garden. Also on the ground floor you have a practical cloakroom and utility/shower room.
Moving upstairs and the house continues to impress with three large double bedrooms and a further single room or office. The sizes of these rooms mean there will never be arguments between the children. There is a modern family bathroom and a separate toilet too, again making this a very practical use of space. There is also scope to do a huge loft conversion (stnp). The house also benefits from having smart technology with 'Nest' controlled heating throughout and extra storage under the house to the side.
Finally the external space of this house is one of the best features here. You have a large rear garden backing onto woodland and at the back of the garden you have a huge outbuilding. This could be a great home office or summer house and has full power so is a lovely space. Also to the front of the property there is parking for 3 cars and plenty of on road parking available too.
Braeside Avenue is situated in a desirable location in Patcham being ideal for nature lovers, dog-walkers and families with nearby nature reserve (known for Scots pine), parks and schools for all ages. Patcham Village has a number of historic buildings as the original village dates back to the 12th century, along with local shops and Post Office.
Primary: The Dharma School (0.3 miles), Patcham Junior School (0.5 miles), Carden Nursery & Primary School (0.6 miles), Westdene Primary School (1.2 miles), Balfour Primary School (1.4 miles).
Secondary: Patcham High School (0.6 miles), Varndean School (1.3 miles), Dorothy Stringer School (1.3 miles).
Preston Park Station - 1.7 miles
London Road Station - 2.1 miles
Brighton mainline Station - 4.6 miles
Mackie Avenue Shopping Parade - 0.4 miles
Patcham Village - 0.9 miles
Sainsbury's Local (Carden Avenue) - 2.0 miles
Asda Superstore - 2.6 miles
A23 & A27 - Less than 5 mins away.
Under the terms of the Estate Agents Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an associate of an employee of the Connells Group.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Brighton, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Brighton for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Braeside Avenue properties for sale