Offered with no onward chain, this first floor apartment is situated within close proximity of Colchester's mainline train station with direct links to London. The property benefits from open plan lounge/diner/kitchen with balcony, two bedrooms, bathroom, communal gardens & allocated parking.
Currently let out on an assured shorthold tenancy until July 2021, achieving around £775 pcm, this property could make an ideal investment opportunity.
Communal Entrance Door To:
Communal Entrance Hall
With stairs to first floor.
Entrance Door To:
Storage cupboard, spotlights, cupboard housing boiler, door to:
Lounge / Diner / Kitchen 22' 9" x 10' 2" ( 6.93m x 3.10m )
Upvc French doors to balcony. Kitchen area comprising wall and base level units, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer, integrated fridge/freezer, space for appliances, island with integrated oven and extractor hood over.
Bedroom One 10' 7" + door recess x 10' 3" ( 3.23m + door recess x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" + door recess x 7' 1" ( 2.87m + door recess x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
White suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level w.c. And wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan.
The property benefits from allocated parking space.
Refer to map
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.