* No Onward Chain *
A most attractive and well appointed semi-detached character cottage with fine country views, convenient to Bentley and Crondall villages
* A most attractive and well appointed semi-detached character cottage, dating back over 200 years with later additions, with fine country views, set convenient to Bentley and Crondall villages.
Key features include:
* Door to Entrance lobby. Door to Inner lobby.
* Kitchen/breakfast room with eye and ground level units, worktops, single drainer sink unit, Rayburn solid fuel stove. Separate room housing the boiler with space for washing machine.
* Sitting room.
* Large dining room with glazed door to Entrance Lobby.
* Study with sliding casement doors to outside. Door to rear lobby.
* Shower room comprising shower cubicle with sliding glass doors, w.c with cupboard above, pedestal wash basin, tiled walls.
* Stairs to first floor landing with cupboard above the stairs.
* Bedroom 1 with two wardrobes and wash basin.
* Bedroom 2 with wardrobe.
* Bedroom 3 with wardrobes, one housing hot water tank. Hatch to loft.
* Family bathroom comprising panel enclosed bath, w.c., wash basin with cupboard below, towel rail, part tiled walls.
* To the front the property is approached via a paved pathway leading to the front door with hedging and shrubs. A shared driveway leads to the two garages (in a block of 4) with parking space in front.
* To the rear the gardens are mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders, hedgerows and specimen trees. Garden shed with tile hung roof, greenhouse. Beautiful countryside views can be enjoyed from the garden.
* Services - Mains water and electricity. Septic tank. Gas central heating to radiators. Double glazing to most rooms.
* Local Authority - Hart District Council, Civic Offices, Harlington Way, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 4AE, * Council Tax - Band E with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.20 of £2,152.08
* Tenure - Freehold.
* EPC Rating - D (56)
* Crondall is a quintessential English village with local facilities including the village store/post office, church, choice of public houses, primary school, cricket ground, tennis courts, and a golf course. There are numerous village social events arranged throughout the year.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centres such as David Lloyd Club and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* There is a an excellent choice of state and private schools in the area including Lord Wandsworth College at Long Sutton and St Nicholas' Girls School at Redfields.
* Farnham town centre 3 miles
* Winchfield Train Station 8 miles
* Bentley 2 miles / Crondall 2 miles
* Odiham 4 miles, Basingstoke 12 miles, Guildford (A3) 13 miles
* M3 (J5) 5 miles, Waterloo from Fleet, Farnham or Winchfield stations (from 41 minutes)
(All distances and times are approximate)
From Farnham town centre, proceed on West Street to the Coxbridge roundabout. Take the 3rd exit onto the A31 to Alton. Continue along and take the slip road signposted Bentley. At the T junction turn right into Bentley village. At the crossroads proceed straight over into Hole Lane. Proceed along Hole Lane after approximately 1 mile keep right and then left continuing on Hole Lane. On reaching the crossroads, proceed straight over the crossroads and the property can be found a short distance on the right.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.