Four/five bedroom detached home offering 1/2 public rooms, modern fitted dining kitchen, cloakroom, 2 en-suites and modern bathroom. There is also a garage, driveway, gas c/h, d/g and gardens to front. Presented in walk in condition and offering excellent family accommodation.
Set within a cul-de-sac setting and in a private residential area this spacious home offers accommodation over two levels. On the ground floor there is Reception hall, with door leading to garage, modern fitted cloakroom, rear facing lounge with French doors to rear garden, formal dining room which easily could be used as a playroom/study or a 5th bedroom and modern fitted dining kitchen again with French doors to rear garden. On the upper floor there are four good sized double bedrooms with bedrooms one and two benefiting from modern fitted en-suites and bedroom one also benefiting from built in wardrobes, the family bathroom is also situated on this floor.. The property is further enhanced by garage, tarmac driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The front garden is laid to lawn with path, the rear garden is enclosed with chipped area and hut.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent sized family home set within the village of Dreghorn, yet close to by-ass giving easy access to the Ayrshire coast and beyond.
Lounge 15' 10" max x 13' 8" max ( 4.83m max x 4.17m max )
Dining Room/5th bedroom 11' 7" x 9' 5" unusual shape ( 3.53m x 2.87m unusual shape )
Dining Kitchen 15' 11" max x 10' 5" max ( 4.85m max x 3.17m max )
Bedroom One 18' 9" max x 12' 4" max ( 5.71m max x 3.76m max )
Bedroom Two 15' 8" max x 8' 3" + door recess ( 4.78m max x 2.51m + door recess )
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 6' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.08m )
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.72m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.