A fantastic opportunity to acquire this well appointed three bedroom split level maisonette with direct access to its own private balcony.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this well appointed three bedroom split level maisonette with direct access to its own private balcony. Decorated stylishly throughout the duplex aspect of this wonderful property really does give it the feeling of a small house. This small low rise block is situated in the heart of the vibrant East Street Market area. The local area offers a host of amenities with a wide variety of local shopping, restaurants, art galleries and museums easily accessible. There are three local parks within 0.6 miles mile including Nursery Row Park, Surrey Square Park and Pasley Park along with world renowned major teaching hospitals; King's College Hospital, Guy's Hospital, and St. Thomas' Hospital also close by. Transport links are provided by Kennington tube station (Northern Line) and Elephant & Castle station (Northern, Bakerloo & overground line) along with an impressive ten bus routes (12,35,40,45,68,148,171,176,468, and P5) with stops close by in Walworth Road.
Accommodation comprises an entrance hall, three bedrooms, Kitchen/breakfast room, living room, bathroom and balcony.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.