simply stunning.... William H Brown are delighted to be marketing this beautifully presented prestigious home. This four double bedroom detached house is everything needed for a family, offering tasteful decor throughout and spacious living accommodation. A viewing is highly recommend.
simply stunning.... William H Brown are delighted to be marketing this beautifully presented prestigious home. This four double bedroom detached house is everything needed for a family, offering tasteful decor throughout and spacious living accommodation. You are greeted with an in and out drive, which provides ample of off street parking, along side a very well maintained rear garden which is contains an established self contained annex. A viewing is highly recommend to appreciate this property and all it has to offer.
Radiator, Stairwell to First Floor.
Double Glazed Window to Side, Radiator, Two Piece Suite with Wash Hand Basin and Low Level WC.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen Area 30' 3" x 15' 6" ( 9.22m x 4.72m )
Double Glazed Window to three aspects. Kitchen area is luxury Fitted with Singled Sink unit set in Oak Worktops, a range of Base and eye level units, Central Island, built in double oven & hob with extractor over, integrated dishwasher.
Sink/Drainer, Plumbing for Washing Machine and tumble dryer, fridge freezer. Double Glazed Window to Side.
Conservatory 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Double Glazed Sliding Doors to Garden.
Dining Room 15' 6" x 8' 7" ( 4.72m x 2.62m )
Radiator, Two Double Glazed Velux Style Windows, bi-folding doors to rear garden.
Study 7' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.36m x 2.34m )
Double Glazed Window to Side.
Master Bedroom 13' 9" x 13' ( 4.19m x 3.96m )
Radiator, Double Glazed Window and French Doors to Juliette Balcony overlooking the rear garden.
Double Glazed Window and french doors to Juliette balcony over looking the rear garden.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
Radiator, walk in wardrobe, double glazed window.
Shower Cubicle, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed window to front, access to dressing area.
Bedroom Three 14' 6" x 10' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.12m )
Radiator, double glazed window to side, door leading to Jack & Jill En-suite.
Bedroom Four 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front, access to en-suite.
Detached Annexe Bungalow
Open Plan Living & Kitchen 21' x 11' 10" ( 6.40m x 3.61m )
Two Electric radiators, double glazed window to side, double glazed door to conservatory. Kitchen area having a single drainer sink unit, range of base and eye level units, space for appliances, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.71m x 2.82m )
Fitted Wardrobe, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.51m )
Panel heater, double glazed window to side.
Shower Cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, glazed window to front.
The Annexe has its own lawned garden area enclosed by a picket fence.
Outside Main House
The property stands on a substantial plot an in and out driveway providing parking for several vehicles, electric roller door gives access to further parking and space for motorhome/caravan. Up & Over door leading to garage with power and light connected and a three piece shower room, attached to the garage is an additional games room with a double glazed window and doors to garden, both giving potential for a further annexe.
Garage 19' x 8' 3" ( 5.79m x 2.51m )
Up and Over Door with power & light.
Games Room 17' 1" x 12' 2" ( 5.21m x 3.71m )
Attached to Garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.