Beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached home situated in a popular family area with local shops and schools nearby. This property is well presented throughout and benefits from spacious accommodation over two floors as well as the added benefit of driveway parking & a south facing garden.
Double glazed door to side, double glazed window to side, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Utility Room / W.C.
Double glazed window to front, door to entrance hall, plumbing for washing machine, sink drainer, w.c.
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to front, door to entrance hall, wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, central heating boiler.
Lounge / Diner
Double glazed windows to rear, patio door, radiator.
Cupboard, airing cupboard, loft access.
Double glazed windows to rear, and side, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, w.c., fully tiled.
Laid to lawn, driveway parking.
Enclosed by panel fencing, patio and pathway to summerhouse, laid to lawn.
Leave Maidenhead via Shoppenhangers Road, go straight across six roundabouts and take the second on the left into Foliejohn Way.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.