Flat for sale in Faraday Road, London W3
Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 8166 7294 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Quiet tree-lined road
- Private south facing garden
- Two double bedroom
- Open plan kitchen/living area
- Recently refurbished
- Potential to create a side return extension (STPP)
- Acton Mainline (Crossra
A beautifully presented two double bedroom ground floor garden flat, centrally located to Churchfield Road and Acton Mainline Station (Crossrail).
This bright and spacious period conversion has been meticulously refurbished to a very high standard throughout.
The accommodation is comprised of a bright and spacious 29ft open plan reception room, beautiful newly fitted country kitchen, Two double bedrooms and a modern luxury shower room.
The property further benefits from a sizeable side return and rear garden that offers further potential, full double glazing and gas central heating.
Offered to the market with a Share of Freehold and No onward chain.
Faraday road is set along a tree-lined residential road, moments from Acton High Street. This property is perfectly situated for a vast array of amenities including restaurants, shops, gastro pubs and parks.
The property is ideally located for transport links (Acton Mainline Station - National Rail services and Crossrail 2019, Acton Central - Over ground services) and North Acton Station - Central Line.)
The location also offers easy access for motorists to A40/M40 and A406.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - Bedford Park, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Bedford Park for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all W3 properties for sale