three bedroom, penthouse duplex apartment in the city centre. Offers secure allocated parking, communal reception area and a lift to all floors. Inside you will have an open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen, a bathroom, en-suite to master bedroom and study area. Must view.
three bedroom, penthouse duplex apartment in the city centre. This absolutely stunning apartment promotes city centre living with its proximity to the city centre shops, the Curve theatre, railway station, cinema and multiple restaurants. Access to the building can be found via a communal area leading to both stairs and a lift service. Once inside the apartment, which is split over two floors you will have an open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen, three bedrooms with an en-suite to master bedroom and access to a mezzanine study area, and a family bathroom. Must view.
With lift and stairs to all floors.
Apartment Entrance Hall
With stairs rising to the first floor.
With bath, WC and hand wash basin.
Lounge / Dining Room / Kitchen 30' 1" max x 19' max ( 9.17m max x 5.79m max )
With window and fitted kitchen area comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, integrated oven, hob and fridge freezer.
Bedroom Three 16' 1" x 8' 5" ( 4.90m x 2.57m )
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor.
Bedroom One 27' 1" to the max x 10' 8" to the max ( 8.26m to the max x 3.25m to the max )
With sky light window and offers a mezzanine balcony.
With shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin and complementary tiling.
Study / Sitting Room
Bedroom Two 16' max x 9' 7" max ( 4.88m max x 2.92m max )
With sky light window.
Benefiting from an allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.