This end of terrace property is situated on a generous corner plot, located within a convenient distance for local schools, shops and public transport. Perfectly positioned for easy access to MoD, AirBus, Rolls Royce and Parkway Train Station.
This end of terrace property is situated on a generous corner plot, located within a convenient distance for local schools, shops and public transport. Perfectly positioned for easy access to MoD, AirBus, Rolls Royce and Parkway Train Station. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, large kitchen/diner and conservatory. On the first floor there can be found three generous bedrooms and a family bathroom. In addition this property includes enclosed front, side and rear gardens, gas central heating, off street parking and garage, as well as double glazing.. Call for an early viewing now.
Lounge 10' 8" x 16' 6" max ( 3.25m x 5.03m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to front, wood flooring, feature gas fire, stairs leading up.
Kitchen/diner 10' 5" x 16' 6" ( 3.17m x 5.03m )
Double glazed window to side and rear, range and wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer, integrated oven and gas hob, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, breakfast bar, radiator.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 8' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.67m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, underfloor heating, double glazed patio door to side.
Loft access, double glazed window to side, carpeted flooring.
Double glazed obscured window to front, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal sink with splash backs, low level WC, radiator, part tiled walls.
Bedroom One 13' 1" into bay x 10' 7" ( 3.99m into bay x 3.23m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, wood flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 6' 11" ( 2.11m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear, laminate wood effect flooring, radiator.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.