Shipways are pleased to offer to market, this ground floor apartment in a sought after residential location, within easy access of local amenities, schooling and major road networks. **ideal first time purchase or investment**
Shipways are pleased to offer to market, this ground floor apartment in a sought after residential location, within easy access of local amenities, schooling and major road networks. Accommodation briefly comprises lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, en-suite shower room, bathroom and allocated parking
With double glazed door and door to:
With radiator and doors to accommodation
Lounge 16' 4" x 15' ( 4.98m x 4.57m )
With two double glazed windows to front aspect and radiator
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.90m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, a range of eye level and base units with work surfaces over, l stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, electric oven, gas hob and central heating boiler
Bedroom One 13' 3" Max x 10' 10" ( 4.04m Max x 3.30m )
With double glazed window and radiator
En-Suite Shower Room
With radiator, shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and part tiling
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.99m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window to front aspect and radiator
With radiator, panelled bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and part tiling
There is allocated parking for one vehicle
There are 135 Years remaining of a 150 Year Lease and the Ground Rent is currently £150 per annum
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.