*guide price £110,000 - £115,000* Situated in the sought after Allington Gardens retirement village, this fully refurbished park home boasts two double bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom, lounge, diner and modern fitted kitchen. Offering a garage and further parking to the front.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market, this two double bedroom park home situated on a corner plot in Allington Gardens, near Grantham. The bungalow has been completely renovated within the past 18 months, to include new kitchen, bathroom and en-suite, redecorated throughout, new boiler with full central heating and replacement of all windows and doors. Offering a spacious lounge diner, fully fitted dining kitchen, two double bedrooms with new fitted wardrobes, en-suite to the master and bathroom comprising off a four piece suite. Externally there is off-road parking gardens to three sides and a single garage. Benefited with no upward chain and is ready to view now.
Located within the popular Allington Gardens retirement complex, which offers rural peace and quiet whilst it is situated only a short distance from the market town of Grantham. Allington offers a wide range of local amenities such as pub, village stores, playing fields, primary school and post office facilities. Access to the A1 is just a few miles away and there is a direct rail link to London Kings Cross and the North from Grantham station.
Entering the property a part glazed uPVC door into the entrance hall, with radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 19' 4" max x 12' 7" max ( 5.89m max x 3.84m max )
uPVC windows to three sides, feature arched full length window to the front aspect and French doors leading to the side garden. Two TV aerial points, feature electric log burning fire and arch way leading through to the kitchen/dining area.
Dining Kitchen 13' 2" x 9' 6" ( 4.01m x 2.90m )
This newly fitted kitchen offers a range of dark grey units at both floor and eye level, with copper effect ironmongery and worktops over. Breakfast bar with stools to seat up to four people. One and a half ceramic sink unit with drainer, mixer tap and complimentary upstands. Built in Belling double oven at eye level, four ring gas hob and extractor hood above. Integrated full length fridge-freezer, wall mounted Ideal boiler, uPVC window to the front aspect, radiator and grey coloured laminate flooring. Door leading to the rear porch.
Ideal for storage such as coats and umbrellas, with glazed windows to two sides and uPVC door leading to the parking area.
Master Bedroom 9' 6" x 7' 9" to front of wrdbs ( 2.90m x 2.36m to front of wrdbs )
Double bedroom with newly fitted dark wood effect fitted units to one wall, with sliding doors and mirrored frontage. Full length arched feature window to the front aspect, decorative wall light, radiator and door to the en-suite.
Comprising of semi-circular shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Obscure window to the side aspect, heated towel rail and decorative vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 6" to front of wrdbs ( 3.05m x 2.90m to front of wrdbs )
This double bedroom boasts, fitted shelved units and cupboards to one wall, radiator and uPVC window to the rear aspect. This room is currently being used as a study.
Bathroom 7' max x 6' 8" ( 2.13m max x 2.03m )
Newly fitted suite comprising of bath, separate spacious shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Obscure window to the side aspect, heated towel rail and decorative vinyl flooring.
The property is set on a corner plot, with a single garage to the side and further parking space to the front of the property. There is a decorative side garden surrounded by low level fencing and borders with patio to the front. The gas tank is immediately to the rear of the park home.
Council tax band - A
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.