Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this beautifully presented Regency style four bedroom detached house built between 1966 and 1968. The property is situated in a highly sought after location within the Cooden area of Bexhill located within close proximity to Cooden Beach.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this beautifully presented Regency style four bedroom detached house built between 1966 and 1968. The property is situated in a highly sought after location within the Cooden area of Bexhill located within close proximity to Cooden Beach, Cooden Railway Station and Cooden Beach Golf Club. Arranged over three floors the accommodation briefly comprises a cloakroom, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, dining room, four bedrooms with two having an en suite and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from sea views, a garage, off road parking and front and rear gardens. Viewing comes strongly recommended via Fox & Sons .
Private front door into:
Coved ceiling. Further door into:
Parquet flooring, wall mounted central heated radiator, stairs rising to upper floor accommodation and storage cupboard beneath.
Low level WC, wash hand basin and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 18' 10" x 11' 11" ( 5.74m x 3.63m )
Parquet flooring, wall mounted central heated radiator, wall lights and a double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed patio doors affording access into:
Conservatory 12' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.59m )
Wall mounted central heated radiator, wall lights, TV point, double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect with double glazed patio doors affording access to the rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 8' ( 3.61m x 2.44m )
Fitted with a modern matching range of wall and base level storage units with storage beneath work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, inset four ring gas hob with extractor hood over with built in double oven, under cabinet lighting, plumbing and space for a washing machine, plumbing and space for a dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, serving hatch through to dining room, a double glazed window to the side aspect and a double glazed door affording access to the garden.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.43m )
Wall mounted central heated radiator, serving hatch, telephone point, parquet flooring and a double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Coving, and an airing cupboard housing gas fired central heated boiler and hot water cylinder and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 17' 7" into bay x 10' ( 5.36m into bay x 3.05m )
Range of fitted wardrobes, wall mounted central heated radiator, TV point and a double glazed bay window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden with a further door affording access to:
Fitted with a fully tiled shower enclosure with integrated shower unit, wash hand basin and a low level WC.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" plus bay x 10' 10" plus wardrobes ( 3.63m plus bay x 3.30m plus wardrobes )
Built in double wardrobe, TV point, two wall mounted central heated radiators with full height double glazed bay window to the front aspect which opens onto a small balcony.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.34m )
Wall mounted central heated radiator, a built in cupboard with a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, low level WC, wall mounted heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Second Floor Landing
with door into
Master Suite 20' 1" max x 16' 10" max ( 6.12m max x 5.13m max )
Spacious dual function room incorporating both bedroom and living areas with two wall mounted central heated radiators, built in eaves storage, dual aspect double glazed windows with a Velux window to the front and sliding patio door style window to the rear with far reaching sea views. Door into:
Fitted with a large walk-in shower cubicle with integrated shower unit, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and cupboard underneath, low level WC, wall mounted heated towel rial, Velux style window to the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is garden predominately laid to lawn with planted borders and driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles leading to:
Power, light and an electric powered roller door.
Enjoying a Southerly aspect being fully enclosed by wooden panel fencing and hedging offering a good degree of seclusion. Predominately laid to lawn with planted borders, paved seating areas to both sides a brick built garden store and a wooden timber framed garden shed and outside tap.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.