Semi-detached house for sale in Widford Grove, Chelmsford CM2
Semi-detached house for sale - 5 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1245 409007 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Semi-Detached House
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Loft Conversion
- Immaculacy Presented
William H Brown are please to offer this immaculately presented five bedroom semi-detached house. The house, dating from the 1930's, has been updated and vastly extended by the current owner and is located in a highly sought after road
The property also boasts an added extra office/work room with power, electricity and running water. With potential to run your business from home
The property is situated within the catchment of the highly regarded Widford Lodge Preparatory School, with Moulsham High also being close by
Entrance Hall 12' 5" x 5' 3" ( 3.78m x 1.60m )
Door to front. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge/diner 27' 6" x 11' ( 8.38m x 3.35m )
Bay window to front. Door through to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' narrowing to 6' 6" x 21' 6" narrowing to 10"9 ( 2.74m narrowing to 1.98m x 6.55m narrowing to 10"9 )
Fitted kitchen comprising of sink and drainer with wall and base units set into worktop surfaces. Tiled splashbacks. Doble glazed window to rear view. Door to rear garden. Door through to WC.
Suite comprising of wash hand basin, WC.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 7" ( 3.96m x 3.23m )
Double glazed bay window to front view.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear view.
Bathroom 6' 1" x 6' ( 1.85m x 1.83m )
Suite comprising wash hand basin, WC, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Part tiled. Double glazed window to rear view.
Stairs from ground floor. Stairs to second floor.
Bedroom Five 7' 4" x 6' ( 2.24m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front view.
Stairs from first floor.
Bedroom Three 13' 4" x 8' 7" ( 4.06m x 2.62m )
Two skylight windows to front view.
Bedroom Four 9' 9" x 9' ( 2.97m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear view.
Suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, towel rail. Double glazed obscured window to rear view.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Chelmsford, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Chelmsford for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Widford Grove properties for sale