* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Three Bedroom House
Very Well Presented
Summary Very well presented, spacious accommodation comprises; Reception hall with two storage cupboards, living room, kitchen/diner and downstairs WC. To the first floor there are three generous bedrooms and bathroom. Outside having a spacious front garden and rear yard.
Description Very well presented, spacious accommodation comprises; Reception hall with two storage cupboards, living room, kitchen/diner and downstairs WC. To the first floor there are three generous bedrooms and bathroom. Outside having a spacious front garden and rear yard with double gates which is larger than expected. Viewing is highly recommended.
Downstairs Wc A WC, a wash hand basin and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 12' 7" x 11' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.48m ) A double glazed window to the front aspect, an electric fire place and a radiator.
Kitchen/diner 13' 5" x 11' 5" ( 4.09m x 3.48m ) A fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units and complementary work surfaces. A sink and drainer unit, an electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Space for a fridge freezer and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 10' 6" ( 4.17m x 3.20m ) A double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.45m ) A double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.39m ) A double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bathroom A bath with overhead shower attachment, a wash hand basin and a WC. A double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Jones & Chapman - Moreton, CH46 on +44 151 353 7154 * (local rate)
Contact Jones & Chapman - Moreton about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Jones & Chapman - Moreton, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Jones & Chapman - Moreton for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.