***for sale with no upward chain*** Fantastic semi-detached bungalow Located on the popular Gleneagles Development ***ideal for retirement*** Comprising a Kitchen, Lounge, Inner Hallway, Bedroom & Bathroom with a 3 piece suite. Front & Rear Gardens with off road parking via driveway & garage.
***for sale with no upward chain*** Superb semi-detached bungalow Located on the popular Gleneagles Development in a 'Tucked Away' Cul-de-Sac position, offering ease of access to the Town Centre of Skegness & beach front attractions. An early viewing of this property is highly recommended by the selling agent in order to fully appreciate all that this superb Bungalow has to offer. The property briefly comprises of a Fitted Kitchen, Lounge with electric fire set within a decorative fire surround and a door leading into the Inner Hallway, 3 piece Bathroom suite & Bedroom. Externally the property has delightful gardens to the front & rear along with good parking provisions on account of the driveway & garage. For further information or to arrange a viewing please call the selling agent William H Brown in Skegness.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Access is via a double glazed side entrance door which leads into;
Kitchen 7' 5" x 12' 5" ( 2.26m x 3.78m )
Kitchen comprises of a good range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top areas over, stainless steel inset sink, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, ample appliance space, coved and textured ceiling and two double glazed windows set to two elevations creating a dual aspect allowing for a good flow of natural light, a door leads into;
Lounge 14' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.33m )
With a double glazed window to the front allowing views along the cul-de-sac, radiator, coved and textured ceiling and an electric fire set within a decorative fire surround. A door off leads to;
With coved and textured ceiling, fitted cloaks cupboard and doors leading into;
Which is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps over, low flush WC, double glazed opaque window to the side, radiator, coved and textured ceiling, tiled splash backs and an airing cupboard incorporating the hot water tank and useful shelving for storage.
Bedroom 8' 9" x 10' 2" ( 2.67m x 3.10m )
With a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, radiator, loft hatch access and a good range of fitted bedroom furniture including wardrobes and drawers.
There is a low maintenance hard landscaped garden area which incorporates decorative paving with inset shrubs to provide all year round interest and colour, driveway extending to the front and side of the property allowing off road parking and access to the garage. There is gated access into the rear garden itself, being enclosed with a variety of fenced and hedged boundaries, mainly laid to lawn with various paved pathways, patio areas ideal for seating, a good variety of established plants and shrubs making it an attractive feature of the home and useful garden shed for addition outdoor storage.
Garage 8' 11" min x 17' 9" ( 2.72m min x 5.41m )
With a double glazed side personal door, up and over vehicular access door, double glazed window to the rear elevation and the benefit of light and power connections.
Please call the selling agent William H Brown on for further information or to arrange a viewing.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.