Stunning 18th century character cottage, set in an enviable non estate location, overlooking open fields, five bedrooms, feature open fireplace, two bath/shower rooms, off road parking for numerous car, Comberton village College catchment area. Viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance door to;
Dining Room/Living Room
5.60m x 3.82m (18'4" x 12'6"). Window to front, feature fireplace with open fire, storage cupboards, heater, door to;
5.61 x 3.09m (18'5" x 10'2"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink, built in oven and hob, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, door to side, window to rear, access to pantry with window to rear.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window to rear, heater.
Feature floor to ceiling length window to front, door to;
5.30m x 3.22m (17'5" x 10'7"). Bay window to front, French doors to rear, feature fireplace, heater.
First floor landing
Range of built in wardrobes, heater, feature floor to ceiling window to front, airing cupboard, stairs to second floor, door to;
3.82m x 2.74m (12'6" x 9'0"). Window to front, heater.
3.39m x 2.29m (11'2" x 7'6"). Window to rear and side, heater.
3.09m x 2.76m (10'2" x 9'1") window to side, heater, door to bedroom four.
3.09m x 2.74 (10'2" x 9'0"). Window to rear, built in wardrobes, feature fireplace, heater.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath, WC, wash hand basin, window to front, heater.
Attic Room/Bedroom Five
5.60m x 3.82m (18'4" x 12'6"). Window to side, power and light connected.
The property has off road parking for numerous vehicles and is gated. The gardens are mature with trees and shrubs and unspoilt views over open countryside.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.