Located at the top of a peaceful country lane within the popular Ellicombe area of Minehead on the edge of the Exmoor National Park is this attractive semi-detached three bedroom period cottage built in 1812. The cottage boasts beautifully presented accommodation. Viewing is highly recommended!
Located at the top of a peaceful country lane within the popular Ellicombe area of Minehead on the edge of the Exmoor National Park is this attractive semi-detached three bedroom period cottage built in 1812. The cottage boasts beautifully presented accommodation whilst retaining many period features, attractive low maintenance gardens, off road parking & a detached double bedroom with ensuite & kitchen which is an undoubted feature of the property. The property is positioned close to superb moorland & woodland walks whilst Minehead town centre & its amenities being approx. 2 miles away. The cottage has been modernised by the current owners & offers versatile accommodation for dual family living or potential income stream subject to obtaining the necessary consents & benefits from gas central heating, double glazing. An internal inspection is a must to fully appreicate what the property has to offer.
Stable Front Door
Double glazed window to side, tiled flooring and doors to
Dining Room 13' 5" x 7' 6" ( 4.09m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, slate tiled flooring, inset ceilings spotlights, open plan to
Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front and side, slate tiled flooring, double glazed velux window, a modern range of fitted base and wall units, worktop surfaces, inset belfast sink unit with mixer taps, integrated aeg oven, inset aeg five ring gas hob, integrated wine cooler, wall mounted Baxi gas fired boiler serving the domestic hot water and central heating systems concealed in matching cupboard, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine.
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 11" ( 4.80m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to side overlooking the garden, radiator, oak flooring, a brick fireplace with timber beam and inset log burner with slate hearth, telephone point, TV points, Door to
Inner Lobby/Office 13' 3" x 6' ( 4.04m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front, oak flooring, radiator, built in understairs cupboard, staircase rising to first floor landing, doors to
Double glazed window to front, a modern fitted suite comprising vanity wash hand basin with drawers under, corner panelled bath with waterfall mixer taps with shower attachment over, low level W.C, rainfall shower with glazed shower screen, tiled surrounds and tiled flooring, extractor unit, heated towel rail, inset ceiling spotlights.
Half landing with double glazed window to front and split staircase rising to first floor landing & bedroom two, fitted carpet, doors to
Bedroom One 15' max x 9' 1" max ( 4.57m max x 2.77m max )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted carpet, period fireplace, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" max x 7' 6" max ( 4.14m max x 2.29m max )
Double glazed window to front, oak flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.45m max x 2.77m max )
Doubled glazed window to side, radiator, fitted carpet, period fireplace, access to roof space.
The property is approached via double timber gates giving access to a block paved driveway (The neighbouring property No.2 has access over the driveway giving access to their property).
To the front of the cottage is a small garden with a gravel path, there is also a pedestrian gate leading to the lane. A pedestrian wrought iron gate gives access to the front door & an attractive enclosed low maintenance garden, the garden enjoys a good size paved patio lending itself to alfresco dining, raised gravel areas with flower & shrubs.
From the driveway there is off road parking, laid to lawn area & access to the Detached Bedroom via a gravel parking area. To the side of the Detached Bedroom is a path leading to an timber storage area to the rear.
Timber Storage Area
With open front, space and plumbing for washing machine, light and power.
Detached Bedroom 18' 1" max x 14' 2" max ( 5.51m max x 4.32m max )
Double glazed windows to front and double glazed front door. An open plan room with fitted carpet, inset ceiling spotlights, access to roof space.
With a modern range of base and wall units, worktop surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit, breakfast bar, space for cooker, space for fridge, extractor unit, tiled flooring.
A modern suite comprising large shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor unit, inset ceiling spotlights, tiled flooring.
Situated within the Exmoor National Park and is accessed via a country lane on the outskirts of Minehead. The famous village of Dunster, known for its castle, yarn market and array of tea rooms, restaurants and inns, is just one mile to the east, whilst the seaside town of Minehead in the opposite direction has a complete range of day to day shops, banks, restaurants and recreational facilities. The property is ideally placed to enjoy Exmoor, which is renowned for its wide open landscapes and heather topped beacons, dramatic Somerset coastline and a number of pretty villages.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.