** first floor flat ** one bedroom ** lounge/diner ** kitchen/breakfast room ** bathroom ** communal grounds ** allocated parking ** Situated close to all local amenitirs with good bus routes to Woolston, Bitterne and Southampton City Centre
** first floor flat ** one bedroom ** lounge/diner ** kitchen/breakfast room ** bathroom ** communal grounds ** allocated parking ** Situated close to all local amenitirs with good bus routes to Woolston, Bitterne and Southampton City Centre and easy access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Superstores, Southampton Airport and Parkway Railway Station. An early viewing is recommended.
Pathway to main front door entrance, stairs to first floor with private front door entering into:
Lounge/diner 15' x 11' 2" ( 4.57m x 3.40m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side elevations, storage heater, telephone and tv point.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 15' max x 7' 10" max ( 4.57m max x 2.39m max )
Double glazed window to side elevation, fitted with a range of eye and base level units with sink and drainer and work surface over, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer, storage heater, lino flooring, tiling to principal areas.
Bedroom 12' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.84m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, storage heater, carpet.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, panel enclosed bath with electric shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, access to loft space which is partly boarded, tiling to principal areas.
Shared front entrance to two flat, pathway to main front door.
There are communal grounds with an area of lawn, trees, shrubs and flowers, shingle car park with allocated parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.