A well-presented 3 bedroom semi-detached house situated in a popular residential location within close proximity of Boston town centre. The property benefits from good size fully enclosed gardens to the front, side and rear and would be ideally suited for first time buyers.
A well-presented 3 bedroom semi-detached house situated in a popular residential location within close proximity of Boston town centre and amenities. The property benefits from good size fully enclosed gardens to the front, side and rear and would be ideally suited for first time buyers. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises of; Entrance Hall, Lounge open to the Dining Room, Kitchen to the ground floor with Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor.
Glazed uPVC front entrance door with canopy over, staircase rising to first floor, radiator and built-in cupboard.
Lounge 12' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.56m )
Having a double glazed uPVC window to front aspect, coved ceiling, radiator, wood laminate flooring, wall light points, TV connection point and a modern wall mounted flame effect fire. Open through to the:
Dining Room 8' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.64m x 2.49m )
Having a double glazed uPVC window to rear aspect, coved ceiling, radiator and continuation of wood laminate flooring. Open through to the:
Kitchen 10' 8" x 14' 2" maximum ( 3.25m x 4.32m maximum )
Having a fitted kitchen with a range of wall units and base level units with work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, inset stainless steel sink with drainer & mixer tap, cupboards, space & plumbing for automatic washing machine under, cupboards over. Work surface return with space for dishwasher under, cupboards over, tall unit to side with drawers under, cupboard over. Further work surface return with space for electric cooker, cupboards under, cupboards and stainless steel cooker hood over. With a double glazed uPVC window to rear aspect, part glazed uPVC door to side elevation, coved ceiling, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed uPVC window to side aspect and access to the roof space.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' ( 3.61m x 3.35m )
Having a double glazed uPVC window to front aspect, coved ceiling, radiator and airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.99m x 2.72m )
Having a double glazed uPVC window to rear aspect, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.36m )
Having a double glazed uPVC window to front aspect, coved ceiling and radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower over, close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Having double glazed uPVC windows to side & rear aspects, coved ceiling, radiator, tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan.
The property has gated access to the front of the property, where there is a lawned garden which opens to the side & rear of the property. A concrete footpath leads to the front entrance door and extends around the front, side and rear of the property. The gardens are fully enclosed by timber fencing and mature hedging. Attached to the side of the property is a store which houses the gas fired boiler which provides for both domestic hot water and heating.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.