Terraced house for sale in Rockingham Way, Kimberworth, Rotherham S61
Terraced house for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1709 711041 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- A third floor offers additional usable loft space
- Additional added conservatory
- Awned garden, yard and brick built storage
- Close to amenities and schools
- Call now to view
Reduced guide price £110,000 - £120,000 get on the ladder...with this 3 bedroom home. Changes to provide extra usable space throughout have been made and with a garden laid to lawn relaxing should be easy! Don't wait around, call us now and view!
Benefiting from a door to the front leading to the conservatory, a double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Benefiting from a wash basin and low flush W.C. There is also a double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 10' 3" into breast recess x 15' 11" ( 3.12m into breast recess x 4.85m )
A well presented room the focal point being the fire and surround. There is also a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 10' 2" x 17' 2" to maximum ( 3.10m x 5.23m to maximum )
Fitted with wall and base units allowing space for a washing machine, fridge freezer, dishwasher and a range cooker. There is also a central heating radiator, a double glazed window to the rear and a door to the side
Benefiting from French doors to the rear and a door to the side.
Having access to the loft and built in storage.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.15m x 3.10m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 10' 4" ( 4.01m x 3.15m )
Benefiting from a fixed staircase allowing access to the useable loft space. There is also a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Useable Loft Space
Currently used as a bedroom with a Velux window to the front.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 10' 4" ( 2.82m x 3.15m )
Benefiting from two double glazed windows to the front and a central heating radiator.
Benefiting from a panelled bath, wash basin and low flush W.C. There is also a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
To the front there is a lawned garden.
To the rear there is a yard and brick built storage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Rotherham, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Rotherham for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Rockingham Way properties for sale