* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
2 Double Bedrooms
Modern Open Plan Kitchen Diner
Light And Spacious Throughout
Separate Reception Room
Large Private Rear Garden
Large Family Bathroom With Separate Shower
Located In Close Proximity To New Malden High Street And Train Station
Summary This well proportioned 2 double bedroom period cottage benefits from well maintained accommodation arranged over 2 floors, ample natural light and an abundance of period features. This property is located for easy access to New Malden train station and a short walk from New Malden's busy high street
description This well proportioned 2 double bedroom period cottage benefits from well maintained accommodation arranged over 2 floors, ample natural light and an abundance of period features. Having been enhanced over the years this property greatly benefits from a large open plan kitchen diner to the rear and a well maintained south facing private rear garden. Additional benefits is that the property is ideally located for easy access to New Malden train station and a short walk from New Malden's busy high street.
This property equally still has further potential for further extension (STPP) whilst currently benefits from 2 very well proportioned bedrooms and a large family bathroom complete with shower and separate bath, as well as having a recently fitted boiler and offered to the market with no onward chain.
New Malden is a leafy London suburb with all of the advantages of the local community yet within minutes of the high street. This fantastic cosmopolitan town is located on the outskirts of South West London, neighboured by Kingston-upon-Thames, Richmond, Wimbledon and Raynes Park High Street. A wide range of choices makes New Malden a perfect location for a variety of distinctive experiences - cultural, sporting, recreational and leisure, including the picturesque Beverley Park with its wide open spaces and children's recreation area, The Malden Centre, Fitness4Less, Richmond Park, Bushy Park, Hampton Court Palace and the River Thames all on the doorstep.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Barnard Marcus - New Malden, KT3 on +44 20 8166 7292 * (local rate)
Contact Barnard Marcus - New Malden about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - New Malden, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - New Malden for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.