Situated in a popular residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed one bedroom semi-detached bungalow benefiting from one allocated parking space and a wide range of local amenities and transport links.
Situated in a popular residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed one bedroom semi-detached bungalow benefiting from one allocated parking space and a wide range of local amenities and transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Study, Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, Bedroom and Bathroom.
With front entrance door and wall mounted panel radiator.
Lounge 10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
Having a window to the rear aspect, patio doors, wall mounted panel radiator, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 10' 5" ( 4.60m x 3.17m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating an inset sink and drainer with mixer tap and integrated appliances including a microwave, electric oven, dishwasher and a five burner gas hob with cooker hood; complete with a window to the side aspect, window to the rear aspect, door to the rear aspect and TV point.
Conservatory 12' 10" x 10' ( 3.91m x 3.05m )
Being of part brick, part uPVC construction with laminate flooring, wall mounted panel radiator, windows to the rear and both side aspects and French doors leading out to the garden and decked area.
Having a window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a P shaped panelled bath with screen and shower over; complete with tiled walls, window to the rear aspect, fitted shelving, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
The property benefits from an allocated parking space. To the rear of the property is low maintenance being decoratively gravelled with a plethora of planted borders, large garden shed and decked and patio areas ideal for seating; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters with gated side access.
New carpets and flooring throughout.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.