Offered chain free is this well presented four bedroom three reception room detached family house located in the enviable location of north stifford village. With views to the rear over allotments and distant views to the front over mardyke valley. Furthermore there is off road parking and garage. EPC. E.
Fitted carpet. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor.
Obscure Upvc Double Glazed window to side. Upvc Double Glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Upvc Double Glazed bow window to front. Spotlighting. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Upvc Double Glazed window to rear. Spotlighting. Upper and lower level units. Sink unit inset into work surface. Tiled splash backs. Integrated oven and hob with pull out extractor over. Recess for dishwasher. Laminate flooring.
Upvc Double Glazed window and glazed door to rear. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Built in cupboard housing domestic boiler. Plumbing for washing machine.
Obscure double glazed window to side. Part tiled walls. Low flush WC. Wash basin. Laminate flooring.
Glazed sliding doors to rear. Three radiators. Laminate flooring.
UPVC Double Glazed window to front. Loft and ground floor access. Fitted carpet. Built in airing cupboard.
UPVC Double Glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Fitted wardrobes.
Obscure UPVC Double Glazed window to side. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Fitted three piece suite comprising of: Low flush WC. Pedestal wash basin. Shower cubicle.
Glazed sliding doors to rear balcony. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
UPVC Double Glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Wardrobe recess with overhead storage space.
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Wardrobe recess with overhead storage space.
Obscure UPVC Double Glazed window to rear. Tiled walls. Low flush WC.
Obscure UPVC Double Glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted two piece suite comprising of: Pedestal wash basin. Panelled bath with shower over. Tiled walls.
Southerly facing. Immediate concrete patio. Remainder laid to lawn with shrub border. Timber Shed.
Block paved and provides off road parking.
Up and over door to front. Pedestrian door to rear garden. Power and lighting connected.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.