*** under offer *** Set back into a small cul-de-sac is this three bedroom detached house. Offering lounge/dining area, kitchen, downstairs w/c. Upstairs accommodation offers three bedrooms and family bathroom. Garage and driveway with multiple off road parking.
Situated within the ever popular Chilton Hall Development is this three bedroom detached house. The property itself boasts an open lounge/dining room, downstairs cloakroom, single garage and multiple off road parking. Also benefitting an enclosed rear garden. The property is within close walking distance to Mid Suffolk Leisure Centre, Chilton Fields Sports Club and Wood Ley Community Primary School.
Front aspect double glazed door, wood effect floor, radiator, stairs to first floor and doors to;
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, low level flush wc, hand wash basin and wood effect floor.
Lounge 13' 4" x 12' 2" excluding bay window ( 4.06m x 3.71m excluding bay window )
Front aspect double glazed bay window, radiator, carpet and open to;
Dining Room 8' 3" x 10' 6" ( 2.51m x 3.20m )
Rear aspect double glazed double door, radiator and carpet.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.57m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, side aspect double glazed door, wall and base units, radiator, gas fired boiler, space for washing machine and slimline dishwasher, wood effect floor, worksurface, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, four ring gas hob and electric oven.
Front aspect double glazed window, loft access and carpet.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.95m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, wood laminate floor, radiator and fitted bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 9' 6" excluding door recess ( 3.07m x 2.90m excluding door recess )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and wood laminate floor.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 6' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.03m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and wood laminate floor.
Side aspect double glazed window, airing cupboard, wood laminate floor, floating vanity unit, part tiled walls, low level flush wc, panelled bath with shower over and radiator.
Brick weave and concrete pressed drive with access to garage.
Covered storage area, paved patio, lawned with shed and door to garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.