Flat for sale in Kingham Close, Leasowe, Wirral CH46
Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 151 353 7154 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Well Presented
- Extra Office Room
- Popular Location
- Viewing Essential
Two bedroom first floor apartment. The property briefly comprises; hall, family bathroom, two bedrooms, office room, fitted kitchen and main lounge & dining area. The property also has double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there are views over the Moreton shore and parking available.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom first floor apartment. The property briefly comprises; hall, family bathroom, two bedrooms, office room, fitted kitchen and main lounge & dining area. The property also has double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there are views over the Moreton shore and also parking available.
With electric heater.
Lounge/diner 15' x 11' 11" ( 4.57m x 3.63m )
With double glazed window to front aspect and an electric heater.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 3" ( 3.00m x 1.91m )
Fitted kitchen with wall/base units, sink and drainer and space for washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.30m )
With double glazed window to front and side aspect, fitted wardrobes and electric heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 9" Wardrobe ( 3.10m x 2.67m Wardrobe )
With double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and electric heater.
Office 6' 3" x 6' 3" ( 1.91m x 1.91m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect and electric heater.
Bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin and w/c.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Jones & Chapman - Moreton, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Jones & Chapman - Moreton for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Kingham Close properties for sale