Detached house for sale in Queens Road, Maidstone, Kent ME16
Detached house for sale - 4 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1622 829083 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Set behind a conifer screen is this extended family home
- Ample off road parking for several vehicles/garage
- Accommodation arranged over 3 floors to include en-suite facilities
- Ample space for all the family to spread out with 3 living areas
- Centrally located within a generous plot
- EPC energy rating D
This extended detached house is set just off of one of Maidstone's premiere residential locations and boasts a wealth of living space for your family to enjoy and is positioned centrally on its plot.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 19'3 x 12'0 (5.87m x 3.66m)
- Family/Dining Room 21'5 x 11'0 (6.53m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen 12'7 x 9'11 (3.84m x 3.02m)
- Master Bedroom 15'4 x 12'0 (4.68m x 3.66m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2 12'5 x 10'11 (3.79m x 3.33m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
- Bedroom 3 10'5 x 9'0 (3.18m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 4 15'4 x 14'4 (4.68m x 4.37m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Garage 16'0 x 8'0 (4.88m x 2.44m)
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Wards, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Wards for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Queens Road properties for sale