Flat for sale in Ferry Court, Cardiff CF11
Flat for sale - 1 bedroom
Interested in this property?
Call +44 29 2053 8174 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Luxury Apartment with Unique Breakfast Bar
- Fantastic Views Across Cardiff Bay And Somerset Coast
- Situated On 8th Floor
- Double Bedroom With Balcony
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
Located on the 8th floor of Pendeen House, this luxury apartment offers two double bedrooms, an open plan kitchen/lounge with a breakfast bar and extensive views across Cardiff Bay, the barrage and Somerset coast. This luxury apartment is a great opportunity for the professional person or a ftb.
A great opportunity for the professional person to acquire this luxury apartment located on the 8th floor in this prestigious development in Prospect Place. The property has extensive views across Cardiff Bay, barrage and Somerset coast providing the buyer with superb accommodation with a very unique breakfast bar from others in ferry court. This beautiful apartment comprises a hallway, lounge with open plan kitchen, double bedroom with balcony off bathroom and allocated parking undercroft. There is access to gym swimming pool and 24 hour concierge.
Enter into hallway with walk in cupboard housing hot water boiler. Tiled floor. Wall heater. Door entry video phone. Doors to all rooms.
Living Room 10' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.20m x 2.82m )
Superbly presented living room with upvc window to front with panoramic vies across Cardiff Barrage. Tiled floor, upvc door opening onto covered balcony. Wall heater. Open plan into kitchen.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 13' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.99m x 2.82m )
Fully fitted kitchen with gloss white finish units and marble effect worktop surfaces with sink unit with mixer taps. Concealed spotlights to ceiling. Tiled floor. Extractor hood, ceramic hob and electric oven fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
Bedroom 10' 10" x 9' ( 3.30m x 2.74m )
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Wall heater. Upvc door opening onto balcony.
White suite comprising paneled bath with shower over and glass shower screen. Large vanity wall mirror with storage shelf. Low level wc and wash hand basin. Concealed spotlights to ceiling. Tiled floor. Chrome wall heater /towel rail.
Allocated covered parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Penarth, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Penarth for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Ferry Court properties for sale