* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
EPC Rating Band C
Striking panoramic city views
Stylish decor throughout
Sympathetically landscaped rear gardens
Summary A notably bright and immaculately finished semi-detached home enjoying a number of recently upgraded features within its five apartment composition and boasting truly striking panoramic views to the front.
Description Finished to an exceptionally high decorative standard throughout and enjoying the benefits of a striking panoramic outlook to the front, this extremely well presented semi- detached villa enjoys all the benefits of a quiet suburban street yet sits only a short stroll from a wide range of local amenities and, most notably, within the catchment area of a number of highly regarded local primary and secondary schools. Immediately welcoming upon entry via a useful entrance porch; the internal accommodation is formed over two levels and draws an abundance of natural light by virtue of the property's 'proud' situation. The layout comprises reception hallway with under-stair storage, attractive formal bay windowed lounge with striking cast iron fire place and timber surround at focal point, separate dining/family room, recently re-fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets with integrated appliances (still within warranty), three well-appointed bedrooms and a modern family bathroom featuring white three piece suite, overhead shower and ample vanity storage. Complementing the living space is a spacious floored attic area which delivers an incredibly useful additional storage facility. Similarly impressive externally; the property sits within private gardens and boasts terrific privacy and security given its elevated situation. To the rear, the strong southerly facing gardens have been thoughtfully landscaped in terrace fashion.
Lounge 14' 10" into bay x 12' 3" max ( 4.52m into bay x 3.73m max )
Family/dining room 10' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.28m x 3.15m )
Kitchen 10' 5" x 6' 8" ( 3.17m x 2.03m )
Bedroom 1 15' 3" into bay x 11' 8" max ( 4.65m into bay x 3.56m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.30m x 3.17m )
Bedroom 3 7' 4" x 5' 11" ( 2.24m x 1.80m )
Bathroom 7' x 6' ( 2.13m x 1.83m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Allen & Harris - Clarkston, Glasgow, G76 on +44 141 433 0318 * (local rate)
Contact Allen & Harris - Clarkston, Glasgow about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Clarkston, Glasgow, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Clarkston, Glasgow for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.