Terraced house for sale in Dent-De-Lion Court, Margate, Kent CT9
Terraced house for sale - 4 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1843 606050 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- A stunning period property with incredibly spacious rooms throughout
- Situated in quiet cul-de-sac location
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- To fully appreciate the size and character of this stunning property, viewing is essential
- Kitchen breakfast room, plus a separate dining area and a lounge in excess of 20'
- Garage and ample off street parking
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Beautiful terraced period house with original features throughout and yet offers all the modern fixtures and fittings you would expect from an executive home. Viewing highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Study 9'8 x 7'9 (2.95m x 2.36m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room 20'2 x 11'4 (6.15m x 3.46m)
- Lounge 20'8 x 17'9 (6.30m x 5.41m)
- Dining Area 11'6 x 8'10 (3.51m x 2.69m)
- Utility Room 9'10 x 7'11 (3.00m x 2.41m)
- Master Bedroom 16'2 x 12'2 (4.93m x 3.71m)
- Dressing Room 8'9 x 7'5 (2.67m x 2.26m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
- En-suite Bathroom 9'4 x 8'2 (2.85m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 2 20'11 x 8'7 (6.38m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3 15'1 x 8'4 (4.60m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 4 9'4 x 8'2 (2.85m x 2.49m)
- Loft Room 18'3 x 13'7 (5.57m x 4.14m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Wards, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Wards for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Dent-De-Lion Court properties for sale