Detached house for sale in Cranford Road, Tonbridge, Kent TN10
Detached house for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1732 759422 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Extremely spacious family home situated on a corner plot
- In need of slight modernisation to create your dream home
- Scope to extend further subject to planning
- Sought after location close to popular Tonbridge schools
- Close to local amenities and on a bus route into the town centre
- EPC energy rating E
The extremely spacious family house will really give you the opportunity to create the home of your dreams. Situated in an extremely popular road of North Tonbridge, perfect for all local amenities including shops, schools and bus stops.Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge 31'0 x 11'10 (9.46m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room 12'7 x 8'1 (3.84m x 2.47m)
- Utility Room 7'10 x 4'6 (2.39m x 1.37m)
- Dining Room 13'5 x 7'10 (4.09m x 2.39m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
- Bedroom 1 18'2 x 8'10 (5.54m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 2 11'5 x 11'4 (3.48m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 3 11'4 x 8'7 (3.46m x 2.62m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Wards, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Wards for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Cranford Road properties for sale