Flat for sale in Adelaide Avenue, Brockley SE4
Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 8022 6019 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Share of freehold
- Next to the highly acclaimed Hilly Fields
- Within brockley conservation area
- In proximity of three stations (Brockley, Crofton Park and Ladywell)
- Allocated parking
- Over 620 sq ft of living space
- Chain free
- Reception room over 15 ft in length
- Two double bedrooms
- Guide price £375,000 to £425,000
Guide price £375,000 to £425,000
please view the 360 degree images of this property via the virtual tour link
This two-double bedroom, ground floor flat is situated on a popular road in SE4, approximately 0.5 to 0.6 miles from your choice of three stations being Crofton Park, Ladywell and Brockley Overground which is served by the popular East London line (Zone 2).
The property offers two double bedrooms. In our experience two bedrooms offered by a flat of this type and price are very desirable. The larger of the bedrooms is over 15.5 ft and the smaller over 12.5 ft as you can see in on the floor plan.
The lounge also offers desirable features as it spans 15 ft in length with three sash windows providing views to the front of the building.
Some of the greatest features offered by this flat cannot be seen in the images so we have bullet pointed these for you:
• share of freehold – substantially more desirable than owning the lease alone
• Positioned within brockley conservation area – One of the most sought-after areas in this part of South East London where property prices can exceed £1.5m (some famous names have been known to own property locally too)
• Allocated parking - Parking in London always comes with a premium price tag and having your own space with a flat is a great bonus
• The building is positioned almost next to the highly acclaimed Hilly Fields – Hilly Fields has become one of the mos popular local green spaces in the area. It’s known as a meeting place for the local community and hosts many local community events. However it offers much more than just a green space. You may read about the facilities and history of the Fields here -
There are convenience stores including Sainsbury local, cafés and takeaways in proximity plus a Co-op supermarket, bars and restaurants of Crofton Park and the Highly acclaimed Rivoli Ballroom which has a wonderful history. There is also a farmers market every Saturday at the end of Tressillian Road.
Other local attractions include One Tree Hill which is just at the top of Honor Oak Rise and offers some of the most breath-taking views across London and the city skyline.
Blythe Hill Fields is known by the locals for its recreational facilities and regular events. One such facility is the Trim trail which is an exercise trail. They also have a great yearly festival for the local community to enjoy.
You may look up details about Blythe Hill Fields on their website:
The Horniman gardens and museum is another well-known local point of interest. With regular events such as a farmer’s market and live music, we believe this will be of interest to many buyers.
You can read more about the Horniman museum and gardens via the below link:
Ladywell Fields, The Ravensbourne River and Hilly Fields park are just a handful of other local attractions.
Please note: Hunters downloaded the Brockley Conservation area map from the local authority website on the 20/12/2019 which shows the position of the building as being in the conservation area. Buyers are advised to perform their own due diligence to verify this information.
Buyers may download the conservation area map from the local authority website here -
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Hunters - Forest Hill, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hunters - Forest Hill for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all SE4 properties for sale