A four bedroom semi detached house with separate lounge & dining room, kitchen with breakfast area, four bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite & family bathroom. To the rear there is a lawned, fenced garden with decking area. The property benefirs from having gas central heating & solar panels.
A four bedroom semi detached property in the heart of Western Park. This property is an ideal family home. The property briefly comprises of two reception rooms, bright and airy breakfast kitchen with dining area, three double bedrooms with the master boasting an en-suite and fitted wardrobes, a box bedroom and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a lawned garden bordered with shrubs and plants. There is also a decking area which is an ideal place for entertaining in the summer. A property of this standard does not come on the market for long so booking a viewing is highly recommend to avoid losing out on this wonderful home. The property benefirs from having gas central heating & solar panels.
Door to the front.
Door to the front, window to the front and radiator.
Lounge 13' Excluding bay x 14' 5" max ( 3.96m Excluding bay x 4.39m max )
Bay window to the front and radiator.
Dining Room 16' 2" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.93m max x 3.63m max )
Window to the rear and radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 3" max x 18' 8" max ( 4.04m max x 5.69m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink drainer unit, radiator, integrated oven, hob, cooker hood, washing machine and dishwasher and complementary tiling. Velux window and door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Window to the side, loft access and radiator. The loft is part boarded and there are 12 solar panels.
Bedroom One 18' 11" x 9' 8" ( 5.77m x 2.95m )
Bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
With shower cubicle, WC, vanity hand wash basin, shaver point, extractor fan, heated towel radiator and complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two 12' x 12' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.94m )
Window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.25m max x 3.00m max )
Window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 8' 11" into door alcove ( 3.02m x 2.72m into door alcove )
Bay window to the rear and radiator.
Window to the side, bath with shower over, WC, vanity hand wash basin, extractor fan, heated towel radiator and fully tiled.
Rear Of Property
To the rear of the property is a lawned garden bordered with shrubs and plants. There is also a decking area which is an ideal place for entertaining in the summer.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.