Detached house for sale in Wanderdown Close, Ovingdean, Brighton BN2
Detached house for sale - 5 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1273 447312 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Contemporary Detached House
- Lovely open plan kitchen/living room
- Up to Six Bedrooms
- Newly fitted Bathroom & Cloakroom
- Secluded Garden
- Garage with own Driveway
- Sought after close in Ovingdean
- Viewing Essential
This is an extremely well presented detached family home which has been the subject of considerable modernization and improvement by the current owner which now provides a lovely contemporary home with up to six bedrooms. Situated in a close in the popular village of Ovingdean. Viewing Essential.
**guide price £580,000 - £600,000** This is an extremely well presented detached family home which has been the subject of considerable modernization and improvement by the current owner and which now provides a lovely contemporary home with up to six bedrooms. There is a lovely open plan kitchen/living room with the kitchen area having stylish units with polished concrete worktops and doors to the rear garden, four main bedrooms and two further bedrooms which could make either nuseries or studies, bathroom with new fitings and a cloakroom, Outside there is a garage approached via its own driveway and a secluded rear garden. The house is situated in a close in sought after Ovingdean within reach of Downland walks, the local shop, bus services to Brighton & Eastbourne along the coas, the Beacon Hill nature reserve and leading directly from the seafront at Ovingdean Gap to the 11th Century church at the village green as well as further amenties in Rottingdean village centre.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Rottingdean, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Rottingdean for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Wanderdown Close properties for sale