Immaculate condition, ground floor, one bedroom ground floor flat in a very popular Hampton Centre area. Complete with off road parking. Long Lease remaining.
like new! One Bedroom ground floor apartment covered under an NHBC warranty. The property consists of entrance hall, Large open plan kitchen/living area, double bedroom, family bathroom and allocated parking space. Property is located close to local amenities like Serpentine Shopping Centre, Vivacity Gym, Aldi and the local schools. Super location for commuters as easy access onto A15 and Parkways in and around Peterborough.
Property would make an ideal Investment addition or as a First Purchaser.
Entrance Hall 4' 1" x 7' 1" ( 1.24m x 2.16m )
Airing cupboard, radiator, intercom and oak style laminate flooring
Kitchen/lounge 26' 2" x 10' 6" ( 7.98m x 3.20m )
Three UPVC double glazed windows to side, modern designed kitchen with matching wall and base units with worktops over, one and a half style stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, 4 point electric hob with extractor hood over, built in electric oven, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer, space for a fridge freezer, TV and telephone point, two radiators and oak style laminate flooring.
Bedroom 12' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.15m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, TV point and fitted carpet.
Bathroom 7' x 5' 11" ( 2.13m x 1.80m )
UPVC double glazed obscured window to side, three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over and screen, pedestal sink, low level WC, shaver point, radiator and fitted carpet.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.