* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Two Double Bedrooms
Secure Underground Parking
En Suite to Master
Summary The property is situated in an enviable central location and enjoys an abundance of natural light through its floor to ceiling windows.
Description We are delighted to introduce this superbly appointed two double bedroom fourth floor modern built apartment to the market, benefitting from direct access to a good size private balcony with fantastic views. The property is situated in an enviable central location and enjoys an abundance of natural light through its floor to ceiling windows. The property also benefits from an en suite to the master bedroom and a secure underground parking space; a rear rarity in this area. Both bedrooms are genuine doubles of similar proportions making the property ideal for sharers or siblings as well as a young professional couple. The property is located just 0.4 miles from Kennington Tube station (Northern Line) and is conveniently positioned for access to local shops and major bus routes in to the city. The iconic Imperial War Museum can be found within just 0.3 miles and the green open spaces of Kennington Park are only 0.4 miles away.
Accommodation comprises a wonderful roomy entrance hall, two genuine double bedrooms with en suite to the master, second bathroom and open plan kitchen/reception space opening on to the balcony.
View now to avoid disappointment!
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Barnard Marcus - Kennington, SE11 on +44 20 3463 0244 * (local rate)
Contact Barnard Marcus - Kennington about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - Kennington, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Kennington for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.