* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Popular leeman design
Three double bedrooms
Lounge & kitchen/dining room
Shower room & en-suite
Garden & garage
Summary brown & merry A well presented David Wilson Leeman style town house being situated within this popular Development on the Southside of Aylesbury and an internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and flexibility of this family home.
Description A well presented David Wilson Leeman style town house being situated within this popular Development on the Southside of Aylesbury and an internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and flexibility of this family home. The property features entrance hall, shower room, lounge, family room, Fitted kitchen/dining room, master bedroom with en-suite, spacious bedroom two, ground floor bedroom with access to shower room, enclosed rear garden, driveway and garage, views over development and beyond.
Accommodation Comprises Door opening to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor and landing. Cupboard housing boiler. Airing cupboard. Doors to family room, bedroom three and shower room.
Family Room 18' 10" x 10' 9" ( 5.74m x 3.28m ) Double glazed bay style window to side elevation. French doors opening to rear garden. Radiator. Telephone and television points.
Bedroom Three 11' x 9' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.90m ) Double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Door to Shower Room.
Shower Room Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine. Shower cubicle. Heated towel rail. Doors to bedroom three and entrance hall.
First Floor & Landing Stairs rising to second floor and landing. Radiator. Doors to lounge and kitchen/dining room.
Lounge 16' 6" x 12' 9" ( 5.03m x 3.89m ) French twin doors opening to juliet style balcony overlooking crescent and a play area. Radiator. Telephone and television points.
Kitchen/dining Room 15' 4" max x 18' 3" max ( 4.67m max x 5.56m max ) A modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of floor standing and eye level units with work surfaces over. Double glazed windows to rear and side elevations. Single bowl single drainer sink unit. Built in double oven and hob. Radiator. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Second Floor & Landing Radiator.
Bedroom One 16' x 11' 3" max ( 4.88m x 3.43m max ) Double glazed windows to front elevation. Radiator.
En-Suite Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Double shower cubicle. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 19' x 9' 11" ( 5.79m x 3.02m ) Double glazed twin windows to rear elevation. Radiator.
Bathroom Double glazed window to side elevation. Heated towel rail. Panelled bath. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
Rear Garden Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with gated access.
Driveway & Garage Situated at the rear garage with power and light.
Kingsbrook Kingsbrook is an exciting new community of homes in Aylesbury. Designed in close consultation with the rspb, this beautiful location will ensure nature has a home too. Acres of meadowlands, parks, play areas and new schools will be built here making this a popular family destination. Kingsbrook is on the South East side of the town centre and offers good access to the A418 towards Milton Keynes and the A41 towards Tring and London.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Brown & Merry - Aylesbury, HP20 on +44 1296 699165 * (local rate)
Contact Brown & Merry - Aylesbury about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Brown & Merry - Aylesbury, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Brown & Merry - Aylesbury for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.