Squires Court is a gated courtyard development of 2 & 3 bed cottages & apartments situated off Oak Drive offering quality living and lifestyle for the over 60's. Facilities with-in squires court include access via electric gates, bin store, attractive landscaped gardens and allocated parking!
Squires Court is a gated courtyard development of two and three-bedroom cottages and apartments situated off Oak Drive offering quality living and lifestyle for the over 60's.
The accommodation comprises spacious entrance hall with storage, 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen/breakfast, bathroom and en-suite shower room. There are communal garden areas and allocated parking via electric gates.
Facilities with-in squires court include access via electric gates, bin store, attractive landscaped gardens including a private walled area and a carport.
With no onward chain a visit is highly recommended. Contact us today to arrange your viewing.
The entrance reception offers a radiator and doors leading to bedroom 1,2, bathroom, cupboard, airing cupboard with immersion heater and large storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' 6" max x 10' 3" ( 4.72m max x 3.12m )
The lounge has two double glazed windows to the front and side aspect of the property, radiator and open kitchen area.
Kitchen/ Breakfast 12' 2" x 6' ( 3.71m x 1.83m )
The kitchen/ breakfast room is a fitted kitchen and offers a range of wall and base units and has a double glazed window to the front aspect of the property. The room offers a stainless steel 1 bowl sink/drainer, work surfaces with matching splashbacks, integrated electric oven and hob, cooker hood, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer & washer and tiled flooring throughout. Boiler.
Bedroom One 13' 7" max x 9' ( 4.14m max x 2.74m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the rear aspect of the property, two built in wardrobes, radiator and door leading to en suite.
The en suite offers a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, shaver point and tiled walls & flooring throughout.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" max x 7' 1" ( 2.92m max x 2.16m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the front aspect of the property and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 10" x 6' 2" max ( 2.08m x 1.88m max )
The bathroom has a double glazed window to the front aspect of the property, radiator, bath with mixer taps, overhead shower, vanity wash hand basin, WC and tiled walls and floor throughout.
The gardens to the front are communal and are landscaped to block paving, stocked flower & shrub borders and a secret walled garden to the end of the courtyard.
Gated access parking bay and visitor parking.
Highworth Town centre is right on the doorstep and can be reached on foot and is only a short walking distance away. Highworth itself is a hilltop market town having extensive views stretching to the Wiltshire downs, the Vale of the White Horse and the Cotswolds. Situated in the north eastern corner of Wiltshire evidence suggests that Highworth has seen almost continuous occupation for around 4,000 years.
Day to day needs are catered for in the bustling friendly town centre where you will a post office, mobile Lloyds bank ( Monday afternoon, Wednesday morning) doctors and dental surgeries, supermarket and a fine range of traditional shops such as the renowned local butchers, delicatessen and tea rooms.
On a social note there is a recreational centre, football club, golf club and many country walks to be had. In nearby Lechlade on Thames, riverside walks can be enjoyed as well as attractive country pubs in both towns to while away those summer days
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.