A very well presented 4 bedroom detached bungalow, located in the highly regarded village of North Elmham. The property further boasts a spacious lounge and kitchen diner, modern bathroom and separate W.C, generous gardens, off-road parking, double garage/workshop and field views!
We are extremely pleased to present this very well presented and spacious detached bungalow, located in the highly regarded village of North Elmham. In brief, the property comprises; entrance lobby, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, rear hall into cloakroom and 4 good sized bedrooms. Further boasting a double garage, a generous 0.23 acre plot (stms) and wonderful field views!
An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation and location.
Call us today to book your viewing!
Lounge 19' 8" x 10' 2" ( 5.99m x 3.10m )
Kitchen / Diner 16' 6" max x 10' 1" ( 5.03m max x 3.07m )
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 6' 11" ( 3.20m x 2.11m )
Bedroom 4 9' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.79m )
To the front of the property is a gravel driveway leading to double garage/workshop and parking/turning area. To the side and rear there are extremely well stocked formal garden areas with borders interspersed with trees and ornamental shrubs, water feature and raised vegetable beds as well as two timber garden sheds. The wonderfully preserved gardens further boast field views to the front and side.
Double Garage / Workshop
North Elmham is a popular village steeped in history and the local facilities include a doctors surgery, a primary school, shops and public houses. The bustling market town of Dereham is about five miles away and the City of Norwich is about twenty miles away. There are regular bus services to both. Dereham itself boasts a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. Dereham offers many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
Upon entering the village of North Elmham from the Dereham direction, proceed along the B1110 until you reach the left hand turn for Great Heath Road. Proceed along Great Heath Road when the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.