Offered with *no onward chain* this exceptional *detached family house* with early viewing absolutely essential. The property is situated on this prestigious development in *north colchester* convenient for *local schools*, shops, *bus routes* and the A 12/A 120.
*2D virtual viewing available on request*
The property is entered via the front door with double glazed insets leading to:
Built-in under-stairs cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor and doors leading to;
Lounge 22' into bay x 10' 4" max ( 6.71m into bay x 3.15m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, double glazed French style doors to the rear garden, two radiators and laminate flooring.
Study 10' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.64m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, radiator and laminate flooring.
Low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, radiator, extractor fan and laminate flooring.
Kitchen / Dining Room 22' 10" x 10' 8" ( 6.96m x 3.25m )
Double glazed French style double doors to the side opening onto the rear garden, double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, one-and-a-half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap inset to the worktop, range of wall and floor mounted matching cupboards and drawers with under-lighting, integral fridge, freezer and dishwasher, built-in double electric oven with four-ring electric hob and cooker hood over, two radiators, inset spotlights, laminate flooring and a door leading to:
Utility Room 6' 6" x 5' 9" ( 1.98m x 1.75m )
Part double glazed door to the rear garden, single sink with drainer, tiled splash backs, wall and floor mounted cupboards, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Built-in cupboard (housing the water cylinder), radiator and doors leading to;
Bedroom One 19' 3" x 10' 8" max ( 5.87m x 3.25m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, 'his and hers' matching fitted wardrobes with mirror fronted sliding doors, radiator and a door leading to:
En Suite Bathroom
Double glazed window facing the rear aspect, paneled bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan and part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 10' 7" max ( 4.32m x 3.23m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built-in wardrobes, radiator and a door leading to:
En Suite Shower
Double glazed window facing the rear aspect, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan and part tiled walls.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' ( 2.82m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Secong Floor Landing
Double glazed skylight window facing the rear aspect, radiator and doors leading to:
Bedroom Dour 17' 5" into dorma x 11' max ( 5.31m into dorma x 3.35m max )
Double glazed dormer window to the front aspect, double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted wardrobes and two radiators.
Bedroom Five 17' 5" into dormer x 10' 7" max ( 5.31m into dormer x 3.23m max )
Double glazed dormer window to the front aspect, two double glazed skylight windows to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Double glazed skylight window to the front aspect, paneled bath with mixer tap and shower over, vanity sink with mixer tap, low flush WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, inset spotlights and part tiled walls.
Mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area and further access via the side gate.
Garage 23' x 9' 6" ( 7.01m x 2.90m )
Up and over door to the front with power and lighting.
Driveway to the front of the property providing off road parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.