Imposing town centre residence, seven bedrooms, extensive off road parking - A wealth of character features and set back from the road in widespread grounds. Vacant, contact Pattison Lane to arrange a viewing.
Stained glass windows overlooking wall gardens.
Reached via main front door. Character features. Imposing staircase to first floor. Access to cellar.
Cellar 15'9 x 12'7 (4.84m x 3.87m)
Power and light.
Reception room/bedroom 16' into bay x 11'8 (4.87m x 3.59m)
Windows overlooking garden area. Radiator. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin.
Bathroom 9'4 x 6'5 (2.86m x 1.98m)
Suite comprises low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath. Frosted window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Reception room 12'9 x 11'8 plus 4'7 into feature bay (3.93m x 3.59m plus 1.43m)
Multiple aspect windows. Radiator. Fireplace.
Reception room 14'9 x 11'9 (4.54m x 3.62m)
French doors to side aspect.
Kitchen 24' x 6'6 (7.31m x 2.01m)
Galley style kitchen with an extensive range of units to base and wall. Integrated fridge/freezer. Fitted electric oven with gas four ring hob with canopy above. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap above. Window overlooking rear garden and door leading to side.
Window to side aspect. Access to:
Bedroom 15'6 into bay x 11'8 (4.75m x 3.59m)
Wall mounted radiator. Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bay window to side aspect.
Suite comprises low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, Spa style bath with shower above. Frosted window to side aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 14'9 x 11'9 (4.54m x 3.62m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Wash hand basin. Tiled shower enclosure.
Bedroom 13' max x 11'8 (3.96m max x 3.59m)
Windows to front aspect. Radiator. Wash hand basin and shower enclosure.
Access to loft space.
Bedroom 13'6 x 12'2 max (4.14m x 3.71m max)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin.
Suite comprises low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled shower enclosure.
Bedroom 17'5 x 10'8 max (5.33m x 3.29m max)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 14'5 max x 8'6 (4.41m max x 2.62m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
The gardens extend to three sides and are fully enclosed by privacy walling and mature hedgerow. The main part of the gardens are laid to lawn, flowers and shrubs, brick built outbuildings and an extensive gravelled area laid to off road parking (private vehicular access via security roller door).
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.