Flat for sale in West Cross Lane, West Cross, Swansea SA3
Flat for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1792 925073 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Virtual viewing available.
- Three Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- Traditional Features Throughout
- Close To The Mumbles
- No Chain
Virtual viewing available.
A unique opportunity to purchase this 3 bedroom, Georgian converted apartment which benefits from traditional features throughout. The apartment is located in the popular residential area of West Cross Swansea where you will find a range of local amenities and transport links. Sold with no chain!
A unique opportunity to purchase this 3 bedroom, Georgian converted apartment which benefits from traditional features throughout. The apartment is located in the popular residential area of West Cross Swansea where you will find a range of local amenities and transport links. The property also benefits from being just a short walk to Mumbles town, has views over Swansea bay from two of the rooms and has off-road parking. The accommodation is set on the the first floor and briefly comprises of; Entrance hall, study, living room, kitchen, pantry, bathroom and three bedrooms. Externally the property offers driveway access to a shared car port. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this spacious home! Sold with no chain!
Hardwood entrance door and secondary glazed window to side. Airing cupboard housing a wall mounted combination boiler. Storage cupboard. Carpeted. Doors to;
Sash style windows. Loft hatch. Storage cupboard. Carpeted.
Lounge 19' x 20' 5" Max into bay window ( 5.79m x 6.22m Max into bay window )
Window to front and bay window to side with views towards Swansea Bay. Two radiators. Carpeted.
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with work perpetration surfaces over. Space for a free standing oven and plumbed for a washing machine. Stainless steel sink, tiled splash back and a radiator. Vinyl style flooring. Sash window and single glazed window to side.
Utility Room 9' 8" x 6' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.08m )
Sash window to side. Breakfast bar with preparation surfaces. Wall mounted wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 12' 2" ( 4.34m x 3.71m )
Secondary glazed window and sash window with views over Swansea Bay. Vanity style wash hand basin. Storage cupboard. Radiators. Vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Two 19' 2" x 13' 1" Max ( 5.84m x 3.99m Max )
Two sash windows with views over the bay. Loft hatch. Radiator. Vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Three 14' 6" max x 10' 6" max ( 4.42m max x 3.20m max )
Sash window with secondary glazing. Radiator. Carpeted.
Fitted with a three piece suite including; electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC. Sash window. Radiator. Carpeted
Driveway access to shared carport.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Peter Alan - Swansea, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Swansea for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all West Cross Lane properties for sale