Two bedroom sixth floor apartment situated only a short distance from all the amenities of the city centre, vacant possession, no onward chain, ideal first time purchase or investment opportunity
Two bedroom, City centre apartment situated only a short distance from all the shops, stores, bars and restaurants Cardiff have to offer, the apartment further benefits from being only a short distance from Cardiff railway station as well as easy access to the M4 motorway, the property would make an ideal first time purchase but also has a great investment pedigree, vacant possession and no onward chain.
Stairs and lift access to all floors
Laminate flooring, slimline wall mounted electric heater, ceiling mounted spot lighting, large airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder
Open Plan Living Room/kitchen 18' 10" x 13' 6" narrowing to 12' 4" ( 5.74m x 4.11m narrowing to 3.76m )
Laminate flooring to sitting area and tiled flooring to kitchen area, double glazed window overlooking the front aspect of the apartment with views across to the entrance of the Principality stadium, second window overlooking the rear aspect of the apartment, two slimline, wall mounted electric heaters, attractive kitchen suite comprising a range of base units with matching wall cupboards over, recess stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel electric hob with oven under and extractor hood over, integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer, walls tiled to all splash back areas
Master Bedroom 11' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.92m )
Fitted carpet, wall mounted slimline wall heater, fitted double wardrobes, double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect of the property
En Suite Shower Room
Tiled flooring, three piece suite comprising, glass paneled shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and wc, ladder styled towel warmer, extractor fan unit, walls tiled to all splash back areas.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 7' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.41m )
Fitted carpet, slimline, wall mounted electric heater, double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect of the apartment
Tiled flooring, attractive suite, matching the en suite and comprising paneled bath, vanity wash hand basin and wc both integrated into a shelf unit, large vanity mirror, ladder styled towel warmer, walls tiled to all splash back areas
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.